Terms Of Sales
sales of registrations
- 100% refund within 2 weeks of purchase, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund
- Outside of the first 2 weeks of purchase, 50% refund will be applied if requested before 15 May 2021
- Outside of the first 2 weeks of purchase, 75% refund will be applied if requested before 15 August 2021
- Outside of the first 2 weeks of purchase, and after 15 August 2021, no refund will occur. However, the ticket is fully transferable to another name up until 30 October 2021
Conditions of Use
Conditions of use of website
- Deby Atterby is the Director of Aromatherapy Today & Aromatica Australia. The company is managed by the Director, Deby Atterby (hereafter known as The Service Providers).
- The Service Providers may vary, suspend or terminate the whole or any part of The Services for any reason at any time at its sole discretion and without written notice.
- The Service Providers cannot guarantee that The Services will never be faulty or interrupted but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as is reasonably possible.
- The content of this site is protected by copyright and trademark laws - Copyright 2008 Aromatherapy Today All rights reserved. Other trademarks mentioned herein, maybe the trademarks of their respective owners. No permission to reproduce or use copyright material is to be implied by the availability of that material on this or any other web site, registered and/or designed by The Service Providers.
- You agree to use The Service for lawful purposes only and not to use it (a) fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence; (b) to send, receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or otherwise unlawful; or (c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Queensland Law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
- The Service Providers reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
- How we gather information from users How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters, free webinars, free gifts or when you make a purchase. Like most Web sites, this website also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
- Children This website does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe this website has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below.
- Contacting Us. We can be reached by contacting the owners of this website, email us @ email@example.com
- Changes to this Policy This website reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
- Governing law This policy and the use of this Site are governed by law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator arbitration at a location nearest the owner of this website. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at a location nearest the owner of this website. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. This website is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the owner’s country. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, as amended, is expressly excluded.